Packages Fit For Every Occasion
Package Comparison Chart
|Use our Above Gravity state-of-the-art discs, and return to us after the event is over.|
|Slideshow with photos of the event and background music.|
|30-minute clinic with a professional Disc Golf Competitor.|
|Ceremony to announce winners, with trophies for First, Second, and Third place.|
|Chilled Bottled Water.|
|2 Custom Discs with your company/event logo to keep as a souvenir*.||Lunch, including drinks.||Custom Disc Golf T-Shirts with your Event or Corporate logo.|
*Must provide a high-quality image of the company logo 15 business days before the event or earlier.
What To Expect
Every single detail of our Disc Golf events has been designed to ensure you and your group have an amazing time.
- 1 Check In. Upon arrival, your group checks into the Above Gravity tent. Our team will equip each participant with Discs to play.
- 2 Learn. The Above Gravity Team will then split the group into smaller groups and give easy-to-follow instructions on how to play.
- 3 Explore. Our Team will also instruct the groups about some other fun scavenger hunts, and/or trivia questions about your company and team as you play, to complete along the way!
- 4 Begin! Our Team will lead the groups toward the first hole they will begin playing at.
- 5 Guided Play. The Above Gravity Staff will be present throughout the whole event to guide and help your groups on what to do at each moment.
- 6 Finishing strong. After players complete all 18 holes, the winners are announced during a closing ceremony, where trophies are handed out to the first three places.
- 7 Duration. The activity typically takes between 2 and 3 hours, depending on the group members’ speed of play. (Total duration does not include lunch, if applicable package is selected.)
Our wide selection of course locations allows you to choose one that is close enough to your group’s other activities or your company headquarters.
We work in many different locations in Puerto Rico. Please contact our team to select a location for your event.